Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Base Salary + Commission)
Full Time in Centralia, WA
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Detail oriented
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Personal Lines Licenses (must be able to obtain)
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.
about our agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- Our office is located in 1616 S Gold Street Unit 3.
- Our office is open 8:30 -5 M-F.
- I have been a State Farm agent since 1989.
- I am a second generation State Farm agent.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Chris Forespring - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be a State Farm Agent. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
as an agent team member, you will receive...
- Hourly pay plus commission/bonus
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Commission plus bonus
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my agency
- Hiring Bonus up to $250.00
if you want a career, not a job, then we encourage you to apply.
do you want to work with someone who will help you achieve your goals?
We are a very busy office and are looking for our next great team member. We are a growing agency with big dreams and lots of potential. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. We attribute our success to having a fun, energetic environment that is an enjoyable place to work. If you want to work in an environment that is fun, challenging, and rewarding, then Chris Forespring - State Farm Agent may be the right fit for you!
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none